Sunday, December 11, 2011

workshop.


I take pictures.  lots of them.  I've learned a few things along my photography journey, and I'd like to share a few of those things with you.  

I had a friend ask if I was interested in teaching a workshop while I'm home for the holidays.  first thought?  absolutely.  second thought?  who will I teach?  so, you wanna come?  it's going to be awesome.  
here are the details:
December 29th
3:00 - 7:30 pm
2 hours of shooting
30 minutes of work flow and organization
90 minutes photoshop/retouching
spots are limited to provide maximum one on one time.


email me for pricing information if you're interested: 
libby @ libbyjonesphotography dot com

hope to see you there!

6 comments:

kenna said...

i so very much want to do this. seriously.

Amber, Old Main Photography said...

Ahh. I just got lost in your blog for like a half hour. I didn't mean to, but it sucked me in! Your photos are B-eautiful! (I especially loved baby Owen's) Your style and personality are so fun. Hope everything is going well.

The Edwards said...

SO excited!

Amy F said...

Is family allowed to enroll?? :) :)

tiaolou004 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevin21 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml