Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what july looked like...

remember yesterday?  remember how I told you I am catching up.  well, this is what catching up looks like.  over 100 photos in one post.  this is the month of july, folks.  it was a good one.  the pictures mostly speak for themselves, so take a look-see...

fourth of july in show low, az:























early morning boating.  the boat broke down.  the boys literally kicked us back to dock. 

mack learning the art of music listening from aunt carli.


late night dates that consisted of coloring, ice cream and movies.


24th of july in utah:
my mom getting a hold of my camera, resulting in me actually turning up in a few photos.  amazing.


my mom's amazing desserts.

lafe's fireworks show.


more parades.

{only in utah. :) )






dad and lafe taking off for the national jamboree. aren't they cute?


mack experiencing his first ride on a plasma car.  he loved it so much, we bought him one for his birthday.  best. gift. ever.


mel and I getting a little carried away with this cute, red bike. 



the cutest pregnant lady in the whole world:







one of my favorites (thanks mel!)...



the celebrations coming to an end...



thanks for taking a little trip back in time with me.  don't worry, I have significantly less photos for august and september.  :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

ha! only in Utah...
I love all your photos, and honestly, it didn't feel like over 100. Keep it coming. xoxo

Sausha said...

Mack is getting so big! By the way, to you and Mel, who looks as good as you two on a normal day? No one! What beautiful mother's you two make!

Steph said...

fun fun pics! I love your photo-full posts. Mack is absolutely adorable! Thanks for coming back to the blog world.

Richins Family said...

loved them :) pretty sure i'm homsick now...thanks a lot ;)

Amy F said...

That was fun!! The month that begins and ends with fireworks. How did you to the sparkler "happy 24th" again?? So fun!

I love plasma cars, too. I want to see Mack on his.

And I love the pictures of Ella! That was a fun day.

Dad (TMF) said...

Glad I was part of the fun!