Friday, April 3, 2009

antiques



I love so many things about this picture.
Isn't that the most beautiful stroller you've ever seen?
Doesn't it make you want to live 100 years ago? (...until I remember how grateful I am for indoor plumbing... I'll take my posh little life, thank you.)
Why aren't things made so beautifully anymore? Safety, shmafety.
I've been searching like a crazed person for something like this. I even have a place chosen out in my house to put it. I found a cute little Mennonite stroller on Craigslist, but it looks like it is already spoken for. I'll take any suggestions. :)

*Photo taken by user "azem" on flickr. To see more of his images, click here.

5 comments:

Pitcherpost said...

So the pram fell through? I'm sorry. Maybe there's a cheaper one just around the corner with your name on it!

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! This is a way cute stroller and the picture of it is just plain amazing.

Michele said...

I will keep my eyes open...do you want it just for decoration?

Jaclyn said...

I bought a yard and a half of Urban Garden Roses in green. I just got it in the mail this weekend and LOVE it! And I've got my eye on some Amy Butler and Heather Bailey too. :) Thank you so much for your help!! It's like a whole new world just opened its door. You're amazing!

amy said...

There is a little second hand store on Cochran (can't remember the name) and I saw a pram outside of it a little while ago although I will admit it is not as beautiful as this one. But you may want to check the store out if you haven't already, let me know if you need directions.